Thermal Energy Storage Tank
Thermal Energy Storage Tank produces and stores the thermal energy in the form of chilled water during off-peak hour to reduce energy consumption for data center and etc.
- Environmentally friendly and efficient
- Reduce carbon dioxide emissions
- Energy saving
- Store chilled water during off-peak hour
- Reduce fluctuation in energy consumption
Thermal Energy Storage Tank produces and stores the thermal energy in the form of chilled water during off-peak hour. During peak hour, the chilled water is pumped from the bottom of the storage tank and distributed to the facility, whilst the warmer water enters from the top of the tank hence smoothing out the energy consumption of the chiller system.
Stable thermal energy usage reduces fluctuations in energy consumption in chiller systems, hence reduces operation cost and significant wear on the system.
- Pressure rating up to 25 bar, storage capacity from 100Litres to 20,000 Litres
- Mild Steel, Stainless Steel 304, 316 or 316L
- World approved high-quality Flux Cored Wire Welding and Plasma Arc Welding technique are used
- Standard conformity BS PD5500, ISO 3834, GB150, GB151
|ISO 9001||ISO 14001||ISO 3834||PD 5500|